Consign with us!
We love fashion! We especially love independent brands, unique fashions, and some of the other great quality stuff from your closet that is no more than 2 years old (unless it's your best condition vintage, of course!). We can be a bit picky (no stains or rips, please) and we will turn down items from some large department stores. Three months after we accept your items we will give you a cheque for your sold items, or if you are a Red Pony fan we can leave it as a credit on your account for your next Red Pony purchase. So give us a call to make an appointment to consign with us. Want more details on how it works? Check out the small print.....
Consignors: we are currently booking into August for fall and winter items
*We accept clothing by appointment only
*To make an appointment please phone the store weekdays (780.435.0655). We do not do appointments by email.
*Spring/Summer clothing accepted from Jan to June. Fall/Winter clothing is accepted July to December
* our consignment period is 12 weeks
* we accept both men's and women's clothing, shoes and accessories. We do not accept men's suits or women’s jeans
* items will only be accepted if they are of current styles (last 2 years), in new condition and freshly laundered
* a minimum of 10 items is needed to start an account
* a maximum of 50 items will be accepted per consignor per visit
* all sell prices will be determined by Red Pony and at what we feel is fair market value
* items will be discounted 50% if unsold after 8 weeks
* consignor will receive 40% of the final sale price of the item
* money will only be paid out at the end of the consignment contract
*unsold items will be held for pickup for 1 week after the consignment period. If items are not picked up they will become property of Red Pony and sent to charity
* there is a steaming charge of $1.00 per wrinkled item